Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have had my car worked on at Savannah Tire for several years now and I have always felt that I was paying a very high price for the service given. I had to get new tires last year (one year and two months ago, to be exact) and since then I have had two of those new tires blow.

My last tire blew while I was on I-75 in Atlanta. Tony in the Pooler office seemed unapologetic and unsympathetic about the whole situation, stating if I have such an issue I would have to go through the manufacturer. He did not seem to be bothered by the fact that he sold me the tires and that it could have been not only one wreck, but two wrecks caused by the products he was selling. He did not want to help in any way, shape, or form and had an excuse for why the tires tore up, and on the end blamed me.

I will never be going back to any Savannah Tire location, even if that means going out of my way to avoid them.

Their "family owned" business no longer cares about their customers, nor do they listen to their customers concerns. They have lost a customer through me and anyone I may know who may need a reference.

Product or Service Mentioned: Savannah Tire Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 22, 2016.

Comments